Blair: I can't answer his question while i'm waiting for you to answer mine; the one i asked you forever ago. What are we chuck?
Chuck: Blair...
Blair: Last fall you said we couldn't be together and i believed you, but everytime i try to move on you're right there acting like...
Chuck: Acting like what?
Blair: Like... maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are.
Chuck: I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
Blair: Then look down deep into the soul, I know you have, and tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it's just a game. If it's real we'll figure it out, all of us but if it's not... then please, chuck, just let me go.
Chuck: It's just a game. I hate to lose. you're free to go.
Chuck: Blair...
Blair: Last fall you said we couldn't be together and i believed you, but everytime i try to move on you're right there acting like...
Chuck: Acting like what?
Blair: Like... maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are.
Chuck: I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
Blair: Then look down deep into the soul, I know you have, and tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it's just a game. If it's real we'll figure it out, all of us but if it's not... then please, chuck, just let me go.
Chuck: It's just a game. I hate to lose. you're free to go.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario